We have 0 available.
This is the Traxxas Rustler VXL Brushless 1/10 Scale Ready-to-Race Electric Off-Road Stadium Truck with Traxxas Stability Management (TSM) (battery & charger sold separately). It also comes equipped with the TQi 2.4GHz radio system and Velineon Extreme Brushless Power System. Add a 7-cell NiMH and the Rustler VXL is capable of 45+MPH. Drop in a 3S LiPo and swap the pinion gear for speeds of over 70 MPH! As always, this Traxxas vehicle is on the cutting-edge of power, performance, and value. Just add your battery and charger to start ripping through the yard!
Traxxas Stability Management
Rustler VXL combines Traxxas Stability Management and Velineon extreme brushless horsepower with the proven fun and durability that have made Rustler the number-1 selling electric stadium racer. The new Velineon Brushless Power System launches Rustler VXL to new heights with speed potential that reaches beyond 70mph! While Traxxas Stability Management keeps you in total control. Hardcore, wheel-standing acceleration completely blows everything else away. Out of the box, Velineon is optimized to actually deliver the tire-melting horsepower, benchmark speed, and precision throttle response you expect from brushless. Best of all, it's brushless done the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. There's no tricky programming to figure out or a glossary of new vocabulary to learn. Just plug it in and it works.
TSM helps provide straight ahead full-throttle acceleration on slippery surfaces, without fishtailing, spinouts, and loss of control. High speed cornering and control is also made possible as TSM makes corrections in the background for you, without intruding on your fun, or creating unexpected side effects.
Everything is waterproof and Traxxas-tough as you’d expect.
- TSM makes Traxxas vehicles easier to drive, particularly on loose surfaces
- TSM makes driving more fun by allowing the driver to accelerate harder and drive faster with much greater control
- TSM works to stabilize vehicles over rough surfaces as the gyro effect of the spinning front tires continues to “steer” when the vehicle is in the air
- TSM dramatically improves braking performance, preventing the vehicle from spinning out
- TSM allows faster cornering speeds
- TSM never restricts throttle (or fun!)
- TSM allows the driver to accelerate harder when exiting a turn
- TSM works invisibly in the background
- The driver maintains their connected feel with the vehicle
- The amount of TSM assistance is fully adjustable
- TSM can be turned off or adjusted from the TQi Transmitter
- TSM is fully compatible with Traxxas Link
- TSM does not require any complicated set up or instructions
- NEW Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- Powered by the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Rustler VXL reaches speeds in excess of 70mph when using 3S LiPo (sold separately)
- Patented Traxxas High-Current Connector allows high-capacity battery packs to deliver maximum voltage to the Velineon Brushless Power System
- Exclusive waterproof electronics extend brushless power and performance to water, mud, and snow.
- Maxx Cable 12-gauge wire
- Velineon VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor
- Consistent, high-power output, run after run
- Low-maintenance, unique Traxxas design
- Efficient, high-speed ball bearings
- Precision-balanced rotor
- NEW TQi 2.4GHz transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) to access full Traxxas Link app functionality
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz TSM receiver
- Digital high-torque Traxxas 2075 waterproof steering servo
- Durable steel Jato-Style turnbuckles and captured rod ends
- Efficient Magnum 272 steel-gear transmission with ball bearings
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection
- Revo-Spec Torque-Control slipper clutch system
- External gear cover with easy slipper access
- Reliable composite planetary gear differential
- Updated heavy-duty telescoping U-joint driveshafts and yokes
- Easy access battery compartment
- Rustler is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability.
Massive Horsepower from Proven Velineon Brushless System
Rustler VXL combines Velineon extreme brushless horsepower with the proven fun and durability that have made Rustler the number-1 selling electric stadium racer. The new Velineon Brushless Power System launches Rustler VXL to new heights with speed potential that reaches beyond 70mph if you bolt in a 3S lipo! Hardcore, wheel-standing acceleration completely blows everything else away. Out of the box, Velineon is optimized to actually deliver the tire-melting horsepower, benchmark speed, and precision throttle response you expect from brushless. Best of all, it's brushless done the Traxxas way: wicked fast and easy to use. There's no tricky programming to figure out or a glossary of new vocabulary to learn. Just plug it in and it works.
The Velineon Brushless Power system takes the guesswork out of enjoying the benefits of world-class brushless power. The system components work together as an optimized package, engineered from the start to deliver the ultimate in efficiency, speed, and run time. With the Rustler VXL, Your battery selection determines your speed and skill level. Velineon accepts the widest range of battery types, including 3-cell Lithium Polymer packs (3S LiPo packs). These packs pump out over 11 volts of power for intense, skill level 5 speeds beyond 70mph! Nothing else even comes close. Built-in low-voltage detection in the VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control conveniently helps you maintain your LiPo battery packs in top condition.
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System
Rustler VXL is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology - but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The new TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
Traxxas Link Wireless Module Compatible
The TQi's most important new feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511 Sold separately) that turns your Android, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link App to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model.
Sealed Electronics Extend Your Driving Fun
Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of our exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provided the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. Now the Traxxas Rustler VXL is Ready-To-Race with this waterproof technology. The VXL-3s speed control, high torque servo, and mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet muddy tracks are no problem for the Rustler VXL.
The Velineon 3500 Brushless Motor is precision-matched for use in the 1/10th scale Rustler, delivering the perfect balance of brutal horsepower and efficiency. The sensorless design works with the sophisticated circuitry in the VXL-3s Electronic Speed Control for smooth starts and precise control, without the need for additional sensors and wiring. Since there are no brushes or commutator to cause friction and wear, Velineon brushless power is always fast, run after run.
The Velineon VXL-3s forward/reverse electronic speed control simplifies brushless technology with easy operation that gives you all the control you need for maximum fun. Quickly choose from 3 drive profiles in exactly the same manner as other Traxxas electronic speed controls (such as the XL-5). Profiles include: Sport, Race, and Training Mode (patented). Training Mode limits full-throttle power to 50% allowing young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unleashing the full-throttle capability of the Velineon system. Rustler VXL's performance can be tailored for drivers of any age and experience. High-frequency transistors and advanced circuit design deliver incredibly smooth and refined throttle control. High-current capacity (320 amps peak) and two-stage thermal protection frees you from motor limits.
The Rustler VXL is equipped to handle serious horsepower with features such as the advanced Revo-spec Torque-Control slipper clutch. The patent-pending design delivers smooth operation, precise adjustment, and consistent traction control, even when tortured with massive amounts of horsepower. New upgrades to the Rustler VXL include high-grade hex hardware, precision metal turnbuckle links with heavy-duty rod ends, and larger 5x11mm rubber-sealed ball bearings at the wheels. The transmission is beefed-up as well with tough new steel gears. With so much speed available, the Rustler VXL is equipped with a digital high-torque steering waterproof servo (#2075) for lightning-quick steering response and confidence-inspiring precision.
Length: 17.5" (445mm)
Front Track: 12.25" (311mm)
Rear Track: 12.25" (311mm)
Weight: 59.6oz (1.69 kg)
Height (overall): 7" (178mm)
Wheelbase: 11.375" (289mm)
7-Cell NiMH hump pack battery or a 2S or 3S LiPo battery
Compatible charger for selected battery
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov