Weighing in at 1500 grams, the new-for-2018 SE4 Polyacrylite delivers many of the top-shelf features developed for the SE4 Carbon/Composite, including MIPS safety technology to reduce internal head injury by absorbing rotational impact force. The Polyacrylite RS1’s combines sharp-looking Yamaha graphics and the SE4’s advanced features with a budget-friendly MSRP that Yamaha riders are sure to appreciate.
SE4 Polyacrylite Yamaha RS1 Helmet:
- Racing-inspired graphics featuring Yamaha’s distinctive blue and white colorway with TLD’s signature fit and finish that looks like it belongs on the factory-backed team
- Durable, lightweight Polyacrylite shell reduces cost without compromising rider safety
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) liner absorbs rotational force that would otherwise transfer to the brain, helping reduce the risk of concussion and internal head trauma
- Budget-friendly design still showcases MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) advanced safety enhancement, reducing transfer of rotational impact force on the brains
- Chinbar reinforced with EPP foam liner for improved durability without excess weight
- Efficient negative pressure ventilation system routes cooling airflow through 16 high-flow intake ports and six exhaust vents
- 3D contoured cheek pads offer fine-tuned anatomical fit and feature quick-release functionality to facilitate safer helmet removal by EMS responders
- Removable liners and cheek pads interchangeable for a customized refined fit from the six available standard sizes (X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large)
- Exceeds certifications for DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05
Due to strict helmet regulations, we do not accept returns on helmets. Please ensure you've ordered the correct size before we ship it to you. For in-store pickup, we highly recommend trying on helmet before leaving the store. Sorry, we cannot accept ANY returns on helmets - no exceptions.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov