We have 1 available.
The SE4 Composite RS1 Helmet delivers the advanced features and performance of TLD’s new SE4 Moto helmet wrapped in eye-catching Yamaha graphics. Featuring a lightweight composite shell, innovative MIPS safety technology and efficient high-flow ventilation system, the SE4 Composite RS1 combines historic styling cues with cutting-edge helmet technology for a classy-looking lid that Yamaha loyalists are sure to love.
SE4 Composite Yamaha RS1 Helmet:
- Sleek TLD SE4 styling wrapped in Yamaha-branded graphics, featuring the Tuning Fork brand’s traditional blue and white color palette bisected by their “Speed Block” stripe around the helmet’s midsection
- Lightweight composite shell construction contributes to featherlight helmet weight of 1425 grams (Medium +- 50 grams)
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) liner absorbs rotational force that would otherwise transfer to the brain, helping reduce the risk of concussion and internal head trauma
- Triple Density EPS with extra foam strategically placed in critical areas to handle both low- and high-speed impacts
- Chinbar reinforced with EPP foam liner for improved durability without excess weight
- Efficient negative pressure ventilation system routes cooling airflow through 20 high-flow intake ports and six exhaust vents
- 3D contoured cheek pads offer fine-tuned anatomical fit and feature quick-release functionality to facilitate safer helmet removal by EMS responders
- Removable liners and cheek pads interchangeable for a customized refined fit from the six available standard sizes (X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large)
- Exceeds certifications for DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05
Due to strict helmet regulations, we do not accept returns on helmets. Please ensure you've ordered the correct size before we ship it to you. For in-store pickup, we highly recommend trying on helmet before leaving the store. Sorry, we cannot accept ANY returns on helmets - no exceptions.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov