Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: 3.47 lbs.
The 6D ATR-1 off-road motorcycle helmet has changed the industry forever. Introduced in 2013 it was the first motorcycle helmet ever manufactured incorporating technology that reduced angular acceleration and low-threshold impact energy transfer to the brain during crash impact. This was accomplished by 6D’s revolutionary Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) system that was developed specifically to address the angular acceleration problem. 3-dimensional displacement capability of the inner EPS liner, relative to the outer EPS liner, provides a more forgiving helmet over a much greater range of energy demands than any other helmet.
The 6D ATR-1 was the Game Changer in 2013, and today it is still the most effective off-road helmet available for athletes looking for the ultimate in head protection.
- ODS ( Omni-Directional Suspension ) Technology Air-Gap Technology
- Shell made from advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass and Kevlar
- Large eyeport opening
- Removable contoured roost guard
- Integrated traction posts at the eyeport
- Rear delta vent evacuates air by creating a low-pressure venturi effect
- Clavicle cut-away reduces both mass and weight, while providing increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- Fully compatible with all neck braces
- Titanium D-rings and chin strap rivets
- Removable and washable comfort liner made from CoolMax anti-bacterial fabric
- Emergency release cheek pads
- Sternum pad provides a progressive surface for added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum in the event of an accident
- Shear-away visor screws
- Stainless steel screens protect all shell openings
- Comes with deluxe 6D Works Helmet Bag
- 3-year limited warranty
- Exceeds DOT and ECE standards
Due to strict helmet regulations, we do not accept returns on helmets. Please ensure you've ordered the correct size before we ship it to you. For in-store pickup, we highly recommend trying on helmet before leaving the store. Sorry, we cannot accept ANY returns on helmets - no exceptions.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov