We have 1 available.
This is the Traxxas Summit Electric Extreme Terrain Waterproof Radio Controlled Monster Truck with TQi 2.4GHz radio (Traxxas Bluetooth Link Module Compatible - Module sold separately). This truck comes fully assembled and Ready-To-Race, with a Traxxas Link TQi 2.4GHz radio system, 16.8V EVX-2 Electronic Speed Control, High-Torque Titan 775 Motor, and ExoCage painted body. This waterproof truck offers great flexibility, for both the trails and the rocks. Batteries and charger are sold separately.
Waterproof Electronics and Titan 775 Motor
Summit gets its spin from the largest motor of any electric monster truck, the Titan 775. This massive mill is equipped with a fan-cooled armature for nonstop off-road adventure, and an extra wrap of steel around the can for maximum magnetic field strength - that means more torque to tame the trail and conquer any climb. Designed by Traxxas, the EVX-2 features three drive profiles, thermal shutdown protection, low-voltage detection for compatibility with LiPo battery packs, and patented Traxxas high-current battery connectors. Throttle control comes from an EVX-2 electronic speed control, a heavy-duty powerhouse that can handle up to 16.8 volts to give Summit extreme trail-conquering torque. And if that trail is wet, muddy or even covered in snow, it's no problem. Waterproof electronics let Summit operate worry-free in conditions that sideline other monster trucks.
The World's Most Advanced Ready-To-Race Radio System
Summit is equipped with the world's most advanced Ready-To-Race radio system. The all-new Traxxas TQi arrives with a full complement of tuning features and offers the unbeatable convenience of "no channels, no crystals" 2.4GHz technology - but that's just the beginning. Automatic model recognition instantly recalls your settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models. Just switch on and drive, no naming or "model memory" settings required. Power up the transmitter and the model you want to drive, and the settings for that model are dialed in immediately! The TQi 2.4GHz transmitter is fully adjustable: steering and throttle end points can be set precisely, and the Multi-Function knob can be programmed to control Steering Sensitivity (Expo), Throttle Sensitivity (Expo), Steering Percentage (Dual Rate), Braking Percentage (Dual Rate), or Throttle Trim. TQi's ergonomic case design provides all-day driving comfort, and the unique internal antenna contributes to its sleek, modern look.
Traxxas Link Wireless Module Compatible
The TQi's most important new feature may already be in your pocket. The TQi can be equipped with an Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511, sold separately) that turns your Android device, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch (sold separately) into a powerful tuning tool for your Traxxas model. The full-color display combines with the free Traxxas Link App (on the App Store and Google Play) to deliver an intuitive, high-definition, full-color graphical user interface that unlocks the mysteries of optimizing your radio system for ultimate vehicle control. Traxxas Link also opens the door to telemetry capability when you add optional sensors to your model.
- Waterproof electronics for running in water, mud, and snow
- EVX-2 16.8-volt FWD/REV electronic speed control
- EZ-Set single button programming
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage Low-Voltage Detection
- Three selectable drive profiles: Sport Mode, Race Mode, and Training Mode
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Traxxas high-torque Titan 775 motor
- NEW TQi 2.4GHz 4-channel transmitter
- Compatible with optional Traxxas Link Wireless Module (#6511) for full Traxxas Link App capability with Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (sold separately)
- Automatically stores and loads settings for up to 30 Traxxas Link-enabled models - just switch on and drive, "model selection" is not required.
- Multi-Function knob
- Adjustable steering and throttle percentage (dual rates)
- Adjustable steering and throttle sensitivity (exponential)
- Adjustable steering and throttle end points
- High 13ms frame rate and near-zero latency for responsive control
- TQi 2.4GHz 5-channel micro receiver (#6518) with fail-safe security and integrated telemetry ports
- Innovative T-Lock remote locking differentials let you select front and rear locked diffs, front locked diff, or full open differentials via the transmitter
- Transmitter-operated High-Low transmission switches from a 70:1 low-range ratio for climbing torque to a 25:1 high-range ratio for trail speed
- 10-LED lighting system opens the door to night-driving fun
- ExoCage body adds real rock-rig style and functional protection
- New 3.8" Geode wheels with beadlock-style sidewall protectors mount securely to aluminum 17mm hex hubs
- Massive 7" Canyon AT extreme-terrain tires with soft inserts generate awesome off-road grip
- Unique chassis design with integrated dual battery compartments
- Quick release battery doors
- Battery cooling vents
- Scalable battery compartments
- Smooth center skid plate shields the driveline
- Sealed receiver box protects the micro receiver from dirt, debris, and moisture
- Dual digital waterproof steering servos deliver a combined 250 oz-in of torque & 0.16-sec transit time
- Hard-anodized, PTFE-coated shock bodies with TiN coated shock shafts
- Sealed pivot ball suspension
- Sealed limited slip T-Lock (remote locking) differentials
- Ball-bearing-supported steering servo system with integrated servo saver
- Hex hardware throughout
- Compatible with many Revo accessory upgrades
- Traxxas innovation built in!
Unprecedented Versatility With T-Lock differentials and High-Low Transmission
Only Summit gives you the ability to lock the differentials and shift from low to high gear right from the transmitter. No need to break from the action to swap gears or install locking parts. Tear up the trail in "high range" with a 25:1 ratio for dirt-slinging speed. When the terrain turns technical, drop it into "low range" for a 70:1 ratio and unreal climbing torque. For the ultimate in climbing traction, flip the T-Lock switch to lock the front differential. Need even more grip? Activate the rear T-Lock diff for fully-loaded 4WD power no matter which tire is gripping or slipping.
10-LED Lighting System
No need to head for the garage when the sun goes down; Summit lights up the night with an integrated LED illumination system. Four bright white LEDs blaze the trail ahead, while six red LEDs show where Summit's been. The LEDs are integrated into the bumpers for durability and convenience, and the chassis-mounted wiring harness eliminates the possibility of tangles and hooked wires.
Realistic & Rugged ExoCage Body
Summit's aggressive SUV-style bodywork doesn't just look tough; with its bolt-on fender flares and tube-style ExoCage skeleton, it's as rugged as a real rock rig. Flexible to bounce back after a rollover yet tough enough to spare the lexan body from rock rash, the ExoCage combines authentic real-rock-rig looks with genuine protection.
Geode Wheels, Soft Foam Inserts and Canyon AT Tires
An off-road machine is only as good as its tires, and Summit delivers with the biggest, gnarliest Traxxas tire ever: the Canyon AT. This multi-terrain tread features aggressive, angular lugs that dig in on dirt, grass, roots, and rocks to get Summit up and over anything you aim it at. Soft foam insets let the rubber conform to surfaces for maximum grip, and the new Geode rims hold the tires tight with beadlock style. The removable rings protect the rim edges and tire sidewalls from rock rash and lend additional support to the tire/rim glue joint.
Futuristic Chassis Design
Summit's ground-breaking E-Revo molded chassis sets a new benchmark for electric monster truck looks and performance. The chassis combines art and function to deliver a lightweight, integrated, and rigid platform that maximizes strength and reduces weight. Scalable battery compartments accept a variety of NiMH and LiPo configurations to unlock Summit's power potential. By combining the battery compartments with the chassis design, the battery packs can sit low and close to the center of the truck, plus valuable chassis surface is freed up to accommodate the electronics for a clean layout. This keeps the center of gravity (CG) as low as possible, allowing for steeper climb angles, greater side-hill stability and responsive handling at speed.
Dual-CV Telescoping Axles
Locked differentials, a powerful motor and high-traction tires are the perfect recipe for overstressed driveshafts, so Summit is equipped with the toughest Traxxas shafts ever. The smooth-sliding, true-curvilinear spline design pioneered for Revo is now even stronger thanks to CV-style joints on each end - an industry first. The joints' crosspins are supported by the full diameter of the shaft, so even the heaviest torque loads won't pop the joint.
Dual-Servo Steering System
High-traction tires and a low-speed technical climb - that's a combo that demands a lot of steering torque, and Summit delivers with a dual-servo system. Each servo is rated for 125 oz.-in. of torque, giving Summit a total of 250 oz.-in. of tire-turning twist to keep you in command no matter how tough the conditions.
Leading The Way
Versatility. Durability. Off-road capability. With Summit, you don't have to choose just one or two of those attributes; you get them all with the innovation and engineering that could only come from Traxxas. Summit is the new standard for monster truck performance without limits. Down the trail or up the rocks, Summit let's you pick the path.
Length: 22.17 inches (563mm)
Center Ground Clearance: 4.76 inches (121mm)
Weight: 11lbs (4.98kg) (w/o batteries), 12.7lbs (5.75kg) (with batteries)
Height (overall): 12.6 inches (320mm)
Wheelbase: 14.84 inches (377mm)
Overall Drive Ratio: 18.67 (stock, out-of-box)
Differential Type: Bevel Gear, Sealed, Limited Slip
Gear Pitch: 32-Pitch
Drive System: Shaft-Driven 4WD
Radio System: TQi 2.4GHz (4-channel)
Skill Level: 2
AA batteries for transmitter
2x 7-cell NiMH or 2x 2-cell LiPo batteries
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov